Dear EGEA Entities,
We are happy to announce to you that the Summer Organisation and Strategy meeting will take place on the 15th to 18th of June.
We are now looking for an entity that will host the SOSM live. This event should be able to host a minimum of 25 participants excluding the Orga team.
What is the OSM?
It is a biannual meeting for all official bodies in EGEA. All Team representatives, Regional Teams, Supporting Roles, Project representatives, Congress Organisers, Board and Advisory Board meet there to discuss the future of EGEA in order to come up with a common strategy and ways of accomplishing it.
What do we need from you?
- The location + description of meeting rooms (minimum of 2 rooms, of which one has the capacity of all participants – this can also be at university, while the accommodation is a hostel)
- Internet for the sessions
- The number of participants
- Estimated budget + participant fee
- A small introduction into the orgateam and possible evening activities
- The (local) covid measures to take into account
What do we offer?
- Support during the organisational process.
- Financial subsistence of 500€ for organisational costs of the Meeting of the Teams and the OSM (paid as a refund after the event). If the support does not cover the expenses, you may ask for a reasonable participation fee.
Please send your application to email@example.com until the 05th of March, 23:59 CEST, including a contact person, the capabilities of your entity, budget and especially your ideas for making this event special for everyone.
We will announce the organiser that we decided upon as fast as possible after we discussed the applications within the Board.
Your Board 2022/2023
Henrik, Josefa, Jared, Sigrid, Patrycja and Daniela