Open call for winter OSM Organisers
Dear EGEA Entities,
We are happy to announce to you that the Winter Organisation and Strategy meeting (WOSM) will take place on the 2nd to 4th of December including the Meeting of the Teams and Projects from the 1st to the 2nd of December.
We are now looking for an entity that will host the WOSM live. This event should be able to host a minimum of 25 participants excluding the Orga team.
What is the OSM?
It is a biannual meeting for all official bodies in EGEA. All Team representatives, Regional Teams, Supporting Roles, Project representatives, Congress Organisers, Board and Advisory Board meet there to discuss the future of EGEA in order to come up with a common strategy and ways of accomplishing it.
What do we need from you?
- The location + description of meeting rooms (minimum of 2 rooms, of which one has the capacity of all participants – this can also be at university, while the accommodation is a hostel)
- The location for the meeting of the Teams and Projects (8 – 16 participants)
- Internet for the sessions
- The number of participants
- Estimated budget + participant fee
- A small introduction into the orgateam and possible evening activities
- The (local) covid measures to take into account
What do we offer?
- Support during the organisational process.
- Financial subsistence of 500€ for organisational costs of the Meeting of the Teams and the OSM (paid as a refund after the event). If the support does not cover the expenses, you may ask for a reasonable participation fee.
Please send your application until the 23th of October 2022, 23:59 CEST at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your applications and if you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Board 2022/2023
Henrik, Josefa, Jared, Sigrid, Patrycja and Daniela