We want to inform you that the open call for the organisers of the Annual Congress 2023 is reopened! We are looking for a motivated entity/entities to organise the biggest event in the EGEA year. The Open call will last until the the end of September 2022 23:59 CEST or with the first appliction send to the Board.
WHAT IS EGEA ANNUAL CONGRESS?
Annual Congress (AC) is the most important event in the EGEA year. It takes place in September and is organised for at least 150 participants.
The reason we organise the ACs is to hold the General Assembly (GA), where all representatives come together to vote upon changes in our association. During the last session we approve the new Board, RCPs and other EGEA officials.
AC holds Regional Meetings (RMs) – official meetings of EGEA regions led by Regional Teams. Regional meetings at the AC serve to discuss GA proposals, sum up the EGEA year, present entity updates and promote events.
AC offers a rich scientific, leisure and evening program, there is so much to learn and discover! Besides, attending the Annual Congress gives an opportunity to get to know new EGEAns and meet old friends.
For more details check the EGEA Statutory Base and Protocol (Article 23)!
WHY TO APPLY?
- Master teamwork and learn event organising
- Create an unforgettable event for participants
- Make friends for a lifetime
- Allow EGEA to meet and grow
- Get support from EGEA Event (and PR) Advisor and the whole Association
- Experience Geography and Explore Europe
HOW TO APPLY?
The application should contain:
- the dates
- possible location and info about congress venue
- topic and scientific background
- number of participants
- congress orgateam
- potential partners and sponsors
We hope to see many applications!