It is time for the Annual Congress 2023 open call! We are looking for a motivated entity/entities to organise the biggest event in the EGEA year.
WHAT IS EGEA ANNUAL CONGRESS ?
Annual Congress (AC) is the most important event in the EGEA year organised for at least 150 particiaptns. The congress takes place in September and is an opportunity for getting to know new EGEAns and meeting old friends.
The reason we organise the AC is to hold the General Assembly (GA), where all representatives come together to vote upon changes in our association. During the last session we approve the new Board, RCPs and other EGEA officials.
AC holds Regional Meetings (RMs) – official meetings of EGEA regions led by Regional Teams. Regional meetings at the AC serve to discuss proposals, sum up EGEA year, present entity updates and promote events.
AC offers a rich scientific, leisure and evening program, there is so much to learn and discover!
For more details check the EGEA Statutory Base and Protocol (Article 23)!
WHY TO APPLY?
- Master teamwork and learn event organising
- Create an unforgettable event for participants
- Make friends for a lifetime
- Allow EGEA to meet and grow
- Get support from EGEA Event (and PR) Advisor and the whole association
- Experience Geography and Explore Europe
HOW TO APPLY?
Find a team of 10/15 motivated EGEAns and send us your application in PDF format to email@example.com. We wait for your applications until 23rd August, 23:59 CEST.
The application should contain:
- the dates
- possible location and info about congress venue
- topic and scientific background
- number of participants
- congress orgateam
- potential partners and sponsors
We hope to see many applications!
Micol, Esther, Marie, Stan