We hereby officially prolong the open call for the Regional Contact Person of Euromed 2022/2023. Information on the rights and duties of Regional Contact Persons can be found in the Protocol, Article 11.
How to apply?
Applicants submit their application via email to email@example.com and the applications will be published both on the website and Facebook page by the BoE within the 24 hours after the application deadline – June 26th, 12 p.m. CEST
What should the application look like for RCPs?
- Your up-to-date picture;
- Application letter needs to follow this template. It will contain:
- Personal introduction;
- Motivation, goals and vision for EGEA;
- Study and work experience;
- Skills and competences;
- Time availability;
- Timeline of your EGEA experience using this timeline template
Please send your application letter as a word file (.docx) or Google docs files, your picture as a .jpg or .png file and your timeline as a PowerPoint file (.ppt). Text exceeding the word limits mentioned in the application template will be deleted.
What happens after the application period?
- The applications will be published on the website no later than 24 hours after the deadline has passed;
- If there are positions without any candidates, the call is prolonged for these positions only, by two weeks;
- From the 1 until 30 June there is a month of promotion, such as Q&A sessions, social media promotion, and potentially other activities in consultation with the candidates. All candidates will be informed further about the concrete promotion activities;
- From 1 until 14 July, member entities vote via e-voting;
- The results will be announced on July 15th;
- The selected candidates will be proposed to become the new Board and will be introduced into the work until they are approved by the General Assembly in September.
- All candidates are strongly invited to participate actively in Summer OSM (8-10 July)
If you have any further question you can always contact us for clarification via the official e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) for general questions, or write to the current RCP to their respective email address email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your applications!
Your BoE and RCPs 2021/22
Micol, Esther, Marie, Stan, Henrik, Jenni, Lubos, and Mihaela