We are still looking for an entity that will host the Summer Organisation and Strategylive between the 8th and the 10th of July, so we officially prolonged the call for a hosting entity. During the event the EGEAns in official positions (and interested guests) come together to work on relevant topics and ideas for the future. And of course, to have fun and see each other in real life!
- The event is cozy and easy to organise: we just need food, places to sleep, meeting rooms and an evening programme.
- Introduce the international side of EGEA to your entity and especially newbies
- Get to know new faces in EGEA from all over Europe: maybe find a new place for exchanges!
- You’ll receive €1000 funding for this event to help keep the participation fee low!
- Great opportunity to learn event organising and the board of EGEA can support you!
- This event should be able to host a minimum of 25 participants excluding the Orga team.
Your application should include:
- The location + description of meeting rooms (minimum of 2 rooms, of which one has the capacity of all participants – this can also be at university, while the accommodation is a hostel)
- The number of participants
- Estimated budget + participant fee
- A small introduction into the orgateam (4-6 people) and possible evening activities
- The potential (local) covid measures to take into account
- A stable internet connection at the meeting rooms would be appreciated
What does a regular OSM look like?
Follow this link to find some examples of previous OSMs, including the programme on page 6:
- Winter Organisation and Strategy Meeting 2019 Report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Ws_qi9TR3fdRsWUiaG6m8CJVQ77rtFn/view?usp=sharing
- Summer Organisation and Strategy Meeting 2019 Report https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vFlMqzm761HmazuYtbKGsdz8zLdvG8Ne/view?usp=sharing
Send your application to email@example.com. The deadline for applying is April 15th at 23:59 CEST.
Feel free to contact the board personally or through firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions! We are looking forward to reading your applications for organising the SOSM22!