New Open Call for RCP East
Categories:BoE AnnouncementsNewsOpen Call
Unfortunately we have to reopen the Open Call for the Regional Contact Person for East 21/22. It means we are still looking for a motivated person to take the lead of the Eastern Regional Team in the next EGEA year.
How to apply?
- The Application Period is extended until 25th of September 12:00 PM CEST (noon);
- Applicants submit their application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Candidates can only apply for one specific position (Regional Contact Person for East);
- The applications will be published by the BoE within the 24 hours after the application deadline.
If you are considering to apply, please feel welcome in the call for interested people on Wednesday 22/09 at 8.30 pm CEST.
What should the application look like?
- Your up to date picture;
- Application letter including by use of this application template
- Study and work experience;
- Skills and competences;
- Motivation to apply (for the specific position);
- Time availability;
- Anything more you want to share
- Timeline of your EGEA experience using this timeline template
Please send your application letter as a word file (.docx), your picture as a .jpg or .pgn file and your timeline as a powerpoint file (.ppt). Text exceeding the word limits mentioned in the application template will be deleted.
What happens after the application period?
- The applications will be published shortly after the deadline has passed (in the Masterfolder and on the website);
- If there are positions without any candidates, the call is prolonged for these positions only, by two weeks;
- There is going to be a standard voting procedure (entities of the East region should vote);
- As soon as the new Regional Contact Person is approved they can start with their duties
If you have any further questions you can always contact us for clarification via the official e-mail address (email@example.com) for general questions, or write to the current members to their respective email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact them personally using other platforms.
We are looking forward to seeing your application!
Your Board & RCPs of 2020/21,
Rhune, Victoria, Daria, Basten, Micol, Josefa, Sigrid and Stan