Once again we are looking for a hosting entity for this year’s Winter Organisation and Strategy Meeting!
What is the OSM?
The OSM is a bi-annual meeting for all official bodies of EGEA. It is a weekend where team and project representatives, Regional Teams, Congress Organisers, and Board members meet to discuss upcoming challenges, changes and activities in EGEA to come up with a common strategy and action plan.
When will it take place?
To give the organising entity some flexibility, we have decided on two possible weekends in December. The dates in question are either the 07.12.–10.12. or the 14.12.–17.12.
What do we need from you?
- Accommodation for around 30 people
- 2 meeting rooms close to each other (including one that can fit all the participants)
- Good Internet connection in the meeting rooms
- 2 beamers, flipcharts & markers
- Food, tea and coffee during the days
- Relaxed leisure program for the evenings
What can we offer?
- Support during the organisational process
- Financial support of 500€ for organisational costs (paid as a refund after the event). To cover the expenses, you may ask for a reasonable participation fee
Why to apply?
Organising an OSM is a great opportunity to get an insight into the internal structures of EGEA. Also, compared to other events, it is relatively easy to organise, because it is a rather small event and the main part of the program will not be your responsibility. Your entity will also receive entity ranking points for organising the OSM!
How to apply?
Send your application to email@example.com until October 23rd 23:59 CET!
It should include information about:
- your entity/orgateam
- preliminary budget of the event
- possible accommodation (please tell us how flexible you can be with a number of participants)
- working rooms
- your ideas for a relaxed evening program
- name and contact details of a person who will stay in contact with the BoE
We are looking forward to your applications and if you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, you can start thinking of possible topics you want to discuss during the WOSM. We will soon open the call for the topics too.
Your BoE 2023/24,
Runa, Amalia, Jonas, Lars, Max & Veera