We, the Training Committee, are searching for a hosting entity for our beloved Training New Trainers (TNT) Event. Do you have the skills to organize a 5-day event for about 10 to 12 people? Do you want to contribute to EGEA’s future as public speakers, leaders, trainers?
5 days (incl. arrival & departure), 1 night prehosting for trainers; sometime in autumn 2022 or spring 2023
What do you have to do?
- Host 10-12 people during the event (up to 8 participants and 3/4 trainers)
- private hosting is a good idea to keep the costs low!
- make the budget and do fundraising
- please keep the participant fee as low as possible, preferably under 60€.
- to help reduce the participant fee, you get around 150€ support from EGEA.
- provide food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and tea and coffee for the breaks)
- think of relaxed evening program, in collaboration with the Trainer Team
- collaborate and communicate clearly with TC and the Trainer Team
- provide a training room with whiteboards, pinboards, projectors…
- Provide training material (some will be provided by TC already) and help the trainers with logistics
Why should you do it?
- Cause EGEA needs trainers, to train EGEAns in soft skills like public speaking or leadership
- Cause you get to organize an event, together with a committee
- Cause you’ll get the chance of polishing your communication skills
- Cause you can motivate your newbies in organizing an event
- Cause entity ranking list points?!
- Cause #egeawhynot
How to apply?
Fill in this google form with
- your motivation to organize
- the budget
- the accommodation to sleep and seminar room for the training (with the distance and transport in between)
The deadline to apply is 5th of June
If you have any questions or would like any help or feedback on figuring out the details of your application, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or personally.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your Training Committee