The Training Committee creates opportunities for personal development inside EGEA. By organizing training events, supporting EGEA’s HR work and building a learning network it makes more learning opportunities for EGEAns accessible.
The EGEA Training Committee is a partner in the Youth NGO Training Network.
Who are we?
Our team 2018/19 (February 2019
Our representatives 2018/19
Carola Hintz and Rhune Van Cleemput
What are we doing?
“We support learning and development within EGEA. May it be personal development by delivering soft skill trainings, building bridges between EGEA generations and offering opportunities to get qualified as a trainer. As well as organizational development of EGEA by training (prospective) EGEA Leaders and by supporting the HR work within EGEA.”
Some projects of 2018 / 19
- Training New Trainers 2019.
- Supporting Trainers and Orgas with their training sessions on EGEA events (CP-Weekends, Congresses, …)
- Separate training events, some in cooperation with other EGEA committees and supporting roles (Team Management Training, Start your Career Event,..)
- Training and learning opportunities for EGEA Trainers. (Training Advanced Trainers coming up, sharing training opportunities from partner associations,…)
- Cooperation in the Youth NGO Training Network.
- Inclusion and Development Group together with RSC (Project pool of Newbie area, buddy system, newbie project, Mentoring and Project Coaching,…)
Training Committee website: www.egea.eu/body/training-committee/
Stay informed and sign up to our newsletter. Just write to firstname.lastname@example.org
AWAKEN THE TIGER IN YOU!!