Dear EGEAns, We are happy to inform you that the call for the position of the Grant Coordinator is now open! Grant Coordinator is an official Supporting Role position aimed to lead a process of grant writing, as well as search for more grant possibilities together with other members of the team. […]
We are happy to inform you that the call for the position of the Grant Coordinator is now open!
Grant Coordinator is an official Supporting Role position aimed to lead a process of grant writing, as well as search for more grant possibilities together with other members of the team.
Grant Coordinator’s duties are:
- Coordinate the grant writing in cooperation with the Board, Regional Contact Persons and other bodies of EGEA
- Coordinate the Grant Team
- Advise the entities on local grants and opportunities
- Create and disseminate a grant strategy for EGEA
- Make an overview of possible grant opportunities
- Update the information in the grant systems
- Update the progress of the Grant Coordinator’s work minimum twice a year and present it to the Board and/or GA
- Check the official e-mail address of the Grant Coordinator
- Prepare grant-related reports upon the Board’s request
- Represent the team and team’s work at the Annual Congress
- Contact with the Board regularly
- Promote the team and its work to all members of EGEA and ensure the transparency of the team’s work and decisions
- Take care of finding a successor and ensure knowledge transfer and training for this person to efficiently take over the coordinator’s tasks
The new Grant Coordinator will start in her/his position after the BoE elected her/him. The contract is to be signed at the Winter OSM 2019 and lasts until the Annual Congress 2020. Here is the contract that the Grant Coordinator will sign: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S-9iIuUzHCaypfoT5LAlw_jA3iELSygU
The Grant Coordinator is entitled to have a fixed spot at the Annual Congress and, if our financial situation allows, is entitled to a financial compensation.
Submit your application until October 15th to email@example.com. In the application you should briefly describe your experience in EGEA, your experience of grants and grant writing and your motivation for the position (don’t be afraid if you don’t have experience of grants, it’s not impossible to learn).
If you have any questions, feel free to ask Ksenia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your BoE 2019/20,
Ksenia, Jakub, Johanna, Jeroen and Merli