- Arrival in Trondheim City and housing at your hosts.
- An early departure from Trondheim to Tydal. In Tydal you will experience a typical Norwegian cabin trip with all the fun the Norwegian winter mountains has to offer.
- We will visit Røros (the mining city). The city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The day will be ended with a traditional Norwegian “Gilde”.
- On Friday we are inviting you to join the geographical highlight of the year – the “GEOGALLA”! This event will take place at the Student cabin with a view over Trondheim city. Make sure to bring your finest clothes.
- On Saturday you will explore the city of Trondheim, from the cozy wooden houses at Bakklandet to the majestic Nidarosdomen.
- Day of departure.