The Russian consulates located in Europe take 10 to 14 business days for the visa processing. In addition, Russian visas issued by the consulates in Europe may have a five day “waiting period” on entering Russia, i.e. the person can not travel to Russia for at least 5 days after the visa is issued.
Russian Tourist Visa
This is the most common list of the documents for Russian visa. However, you should check this list on the Russian consulate website in your country because there might be some differences.
- Your original passport with at least 2 blank visa-designated pages (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure date from Russia).
- Two copies of Russian visa application form, completed and signed.
- ONE passport-size photo signed on the back.
- If Individual Travel: Confirmation of hotel arrangements from authorized Russian travel company, or directly from the Russian hotel, showing reference number and confirmation number for the visa.
For more detailed information you can go to the website of the Russian consulate in your country. Please note: to apply for visa most of the times you don’t need to go/ send your documents to the consulate of Russia. You can also use the serves of Visa centres it’s more fast and easy.
You can always contact the organisers in case of any questions.
Perm : how to get there
- By plane from Moscow/ St. Petersburg. Here is the website with all Russian low cost flights: https://www.aviasales.com ; if you will take a flight of “Pobeda” (the one and only low cost Russian airline) check the hand luggage restrictions!
- By train from Moscow/ St. Petersburg. To book a train please use this website: https://pass.rzd.ru/main-pass/public/en. Don’t forget to pick the local time for every trip, otherwise everything will be in local time and it might be confusing (ex Perm and Moscow has 2 hours difference).
How to travel back from Vladivostok
- There is an option again to come back by train (if you won’t be tired of them :D) https://pass.rzd.ru/main-pass/public/en – and again this website will help you.
- One more option is to fly back to Moscow/St. Petersburg. Or you can combine these two options.
- Another option is to join the orgateam and travel to China with them. It is not included in the program.
We will send the full list of hostels where we are going to stay to each participant in the private email
Right now the participant fee is 600 €. This fee include: train tickets on the way from Perm to Vladivostok, accommodation in hostels, food and drinks, all the museums and outdoor activities. Flight/ train to Perm and back from Vladivostok are not included in the participant fee.