EGEA Europe in collaboration with EGEA Zagreb present THE cultural event of the summer!
What does living together in diversity mean to you?
Find out yourself by asking your fellow EGEAns and locals living in Zagreb!
With the financial support of the European Youth Foundation by the Council of Europe, we aim to give participants the opportunity to increase their awareness of the role they can have as a social group in intercultural dialogue and civic participation. By bringing participants into contact with the professional world and local partners we wish to start making an impact! EGEA, meet Croatia. Croatia, meet EGEA!
During this seminar you will:
– conduct research in local communities in Zagreb on the topic of ‘living together in diversity’
– acquire new skills and establish an informal cooperation network stretching beyond national borders
– learn how students and civil society in general can influence decision-making depending on their interests
– develop a more positive and accepting attitude towards non-formal education and increased participants’ practical involvement in volunteer activities in the local community
– improve your scientific writing and research skills by writing a group paper
– learn how to develop a short documentary
When: 10-16th of July 2013
Registration period: from 22nd April to 26th of May
Number of participants: 50 (not including organisers)
Where: Zagreb, Croatia
How much: 40 euro (includes accommodation and food – breakfast, lunch and dinner)
NB: all participants are entitled to a maximum of 50 euro travel refund.
Don’t want to miss this? Please send your motivation letter to us.
Due to the theme of the seminar and funding obligations, the participants will be selected according to nationality and motivation letter.
IDEA is made possible by the European Youth Foundation
Activity ForumThis activity does not have a forum or a forum topic.
Number of Places:
External website: Click here