Date: 19/03/2020– 22/03/2020
Location: Eggberge, Uri (Switzerland), Berghaus Birchweid
For the 7th time EGEA Bern is organising a cottage weekend. This time again during wintertime.
So prepare for snowshoe excursions, cosy nights by the fire, cheese orgies, scientific inputs and much more…
Interested? Registration is open now and first come first served.
The following is a short, still provisional programm
Thursday 19. March 2020:
- Arrival of the participants, getting to the cottage by cable car
- get to know each other
- setteling in & dinner
Friday 20. March 2020:
- Scientific input with excursion
- Dinner & Cultural Fair
Saturday 21. March 2020:
- snowshoe hike
- winter EGEA-olympics
- dinner, bonfire
Sunday 22. March 2020:
- packing & goodbye
How to get there:
There are trains running from Zürich and Bern to Flüelen twice an hour (direct trains only from Zürich). Look for connections here: www.sbb.ch. Or by car to Flüelen (parking lots can not be provided by us, sorry. But let us know if you’ll arrive by car and we might help you to find a nice and “cheap” parking lot).
We will meet in Flüelen and will take the cable car all together to get to the cottage! yaayy
Things to bring:
- Backpack or other bag that is easy to carry (NO trolleybags!!!)
- good, waterproof shoes, e.g. hiking boots (we’ll spend a lot of time outdoor in the snow!)
- ski or rain trousers (something that keeps you dry and warm)
- warm clothes in general (woolen socks, thermos,…)
- Sleeping bag
Between 60 – 80€. We are still fundraising and hope to make the event as affordable as possible.
Is now open!!!
The orga team and EGEA Bern is ready for you and some epic snowball fights!